Job Title: Volunteer HR Strategist
Organization: Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services in Uganda (CORSU)
Duty Station: Kisubi, Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Head of HR
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services in Uganda (for people with disability) was established in 2006 as a private non-profit, non-governmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission). CoRSU Rehabilitation Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre on Entebbe Road provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children with disability.
Job Summary: The Volunteer HR Strategist will assist the HR team in the training roles/capacity building and team building activities of the organization. The incumbent will offer support in performance measurement, performance data entry, analysis and reporting
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize for, set-up and coordinate various training requirements
- Support the HR department in implementation of a training program as per the schedule
- Coordinate outsourcing of training services, prepare training budget and report constraints
- Work with the HR Department in efficient scheduling of the training program in line with other hospital programs
- Work in liaison with the heads of departments in ensuring that staff adheres to the training program
- Liaise with the procurement function in ordering and stocking of training materials/ stationary on time
- Appraisers and appraisees are aware of their obligation through regular sensitization
- Regularly monitor the performance appraisals of the entire HR of CoRSU ensuring that.
- The monthly appraisal lists and forms are issued out in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly appraisal reports; highlight and monitor any performance improvement plans
- Quickly respond to any other duties such as assisting in filing work in the department as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the CORSU Volunteer HR Strategist should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field
- One to two years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conduct self professionally at all times.
NB: Capable People with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic qualifications) to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. Box 46 Kisubi, Uganda or email to email@example.com.
Deadline: 26th September, 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline