Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Bbira, Wakiso, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Writes bios or stories of new Watoto beneficiaries
· Ensures that the Bios are written with appropriate content according to guidelines and format
· Finds and manages a committed team of volunteers to assist in writing the beneficiaries’ bios and updates, so that we can have up to date bios available
· The incumbent ensures availability of accurate and current biographical profile component of all sponsored individuals
· Ensures that the necessary notes/information are provided for the inactive/those away on time of reflection
· The jobholder organises and facilitates the annual update process for the Watoto beneficiaries
· Offers support to the Sponsorship Coordinators in the various Country Offices on all issues regarding beneficiary update.
· Manages all queries regarding beneficiary updates within 24 working hours
· Assists in collecting information about sponsored individuals requested by the Country Offices and makes recent profiles available online for Country Offices to access
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Watoto Child Care Ministries Sponsorship Administrator (Profile Management) job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass communication, Education (Major in English/ Literature)
· A minimum of two years’ experience in a recognized organisation/company
· Excellent people skills with ability to see other person’s perspective
· Working knowledge of usage of Web-based data bases is an added advantaged.
· Excellent computer skills, word, excel, outlook, Writing, editing and listening skills Ability to gain support and cooperation from key stakeholders.
· Well organised, effective time keeper, attention to detail and a high level of commitment to accuracy
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Sponsorship Administrator (Profile Management) Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 6th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline