Job Title: Projects Officer
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and supervise projects in progress and ensure that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed to avoid confusion and interruption during execution of projects.
· Carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
· The jobholder will formulate specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
· Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as required by the client or contract needs
· Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation and presentation to management
· The incumbent will draft project proposals, ideas and present them to management and clients for action plan
· Draft project budget on a monthly basis and ensure that it meets all necessary protocols
· Prepare and submit progressive and monthly reports on project performance and key result areas
· Do follow-ups on different project activities and issuance of logistical requirements therein
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Projects Officer vacancy must at least hold a Diploma in any business related field preferably Statistics and project management
· A minimum of two to three years’ experience in project management, business administration etc.
· Knowledgeable on project Monitoring and Evaluation
· Computer knowledge on Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
· Statistical data analysis
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Able to work on pressure
· Ability to manage team work and malt-tasking at all levels
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _ Projects Officer” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 14th September 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline