Job Title: Store Clerk
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries (Living Hope)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu. Living Hope is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable Women and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Living Hope has operations in Kampala and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will regularly monitor the stock levels and liaises with tailoring instructor, jewellery instructor and coordinator to guide the process of ordering and production.
- The incumbent receives, counts, records and stores all finished products, raw materials and donations.
- Remits funds and accounts for all product sold to administrator.
- The Store Clerk keeps an accurate record of all raw material and finished product received and taken from the store.
- Supervises filling of international and local orders
- Offers support in the gift shop by monitoring stock levels and selling product when necessary.
- Ensures that the store is clean, kept free of clutter but also stays immaculately organised.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Store Clerk job opportunity should at least hold an ordinary level Certificate of Uganda
- A minimum of two years working experience in a busy organisation
- Born again-Christian
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Show commitment to work within a team environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- High degree of flexibility, initiative and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Creative Executive Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 6th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline