Job Title: Records Clerk
Organisation: PILA Consultants
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Executive Secretary
PILA Consultants is a client-centered local firm with an international perspective and a truly unique consultancy concept focusing on organizational/ Institutional Development and Human Resource Management. They seek to recruit for a reputable regulatory body.
Job Summary: The Records Clerk will provide support services to the registry and efficiently distribute mail and other correspondences to stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will deliver correspondences and other documents to stakeholders.
- Sort and file records of office activities as shall be guided.
- The incumbent will photocopy and scan documents as shall be required.
- Bind documents as shall be guided.
- Perform any other duties as shall be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Records Clerk vacancy must hold an “O” level certificate with a minimum of a pass in English language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Motorcycle riding within an urban setting.
- One (1) year of experience in performing courier services.
- Hold a valid Motorcycle riding license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-work orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Should be confident and articulate
- Highly trustworthy
- Possess a polite demeanour
- Age: Between 22 and 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application (clearly marked with the job applied for) including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact to the address below;
Plot 648 Nanfumbambi Road, Makerere West (Kikoni),
P.O. Box 9092, Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, 7th October, 2016 by 4:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline