Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturer in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures Skin and Hair products.
Job Summary: The Personal Assistant will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical services in Managing Director’s office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of managing the Managing Director’s calendar accordingly and this will include planning for appointments and meetings, ascertaining the purpose of these, identifying priorities and organizing workflow procedures in Managing Director’s office;
· The incumbent will manage and maintain the Managing Director’s diary, email account and telephone line;
· The PA will maintain and regularly update a user-friendly database of contacts with people, businesses and institutions that the Managing Director works with;
· Keep and maintain an accurate record of files, papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director;
· Carrying out weekly diary meetings with the Managing Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
· The PA is also responsible for coordinating travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the Managing Director are in line with his requirements;
· Filter general information queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director appropriately;
· Ensuring that the Managing Director is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in;
· In charge of recording and circulating meeting minutes as and when required; and
· Manage unscheduled events and activities in the Managing Director’s office and troubleshoot problems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Movit Products Limited (MPL) Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant job placement must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Office and Information Management, Secretarial Studies, Business Studies or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized University.
· Possession of a post graduate qualification or internationally recognized professional qualification in the relevant field will be an added advantage;
· A minimum of five years of post-qualification experience in modern office management in a large organization;
· Impeccable level of integrity;
· Excellent track record of outstanding performance;
· Previous experience working for as an executive assistant will be an added advantage;
· Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills;
· Excellent report writing skills;
· Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
· Ability to deliver accurate results in a timely manner and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above specifications should send an application form, download here, with an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic transcripts via E-mail to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Movit Products Limited,
P.O. Box 27109 Kampala, Uganda or
E-mail to: email@example.com (Not more than 1.5 MBs)
Deadline: 19th September 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline