Job Title: Courier Sales Person
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Regularly monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Visit potential customers for new business
· Provide customers with quotations
· The Courier Sales Person will negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields
· At least two years of related work experience
· Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Windows Office Suite.
· The Courier Sales Person requires excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and negotiation skills.
· Good numeracy and presentation skills are essential in this role.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 15th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline