Job Title: Driver
Organisation: iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala-Uganda
iDROID is an American mobile smart phone manufacturer that currently sells thousands of handsets every month worldwide with its popular models like like iDROID Royal V7, Tango A5, Tango 2, Royal V4, Royal V5, Simu 1, Hero 1, Miami, Balr X7, Apache and Majesty making a serious development for the love of the brand with citizens all over the world. iDROID USA Launched in Uganda in March 2015 and since then it continues to satisfy clients’ demands with the most sophisticated, powerful and stylish smart phones within a densely populated marketplace.
Job Summary: The Driver will support iDROID Technologies Ltd through the provision of timely and efficient transport to staff and guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services by driving office vehicle
· Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans
· Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
· Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, etc.
· Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Driver’s Job should at least hold an ‘A’ Level Certificate of Education
· Hold a Valid Driver’s license.
· Ability to ride a Motor cycle
· At least two years’ work experience as a driver; safe driving record;
· Detailed knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair
· Highly reliable, honest and trustworthy.
· The applicant must also be disciplined and exhibit a high level of confidence in their work
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs with three professional referees by hand delivery to: The Human Resource Manager, iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd, Plot 52, Kanjokya Street-Kamwokya- Upper Kololo, Kampala – Uganda.
Deadline: 5th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline