Job Title: Customer Service and Assurance Manager
Organization: Housing Finance Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Marketing and Product Development
Housing Finance Bank was incorporated as a private company under the Companies Act in December 1967, the Bank has become a household name and has grown in leaps and bounds with a good track record among the pioneers of a mortgage lending. National Housing & Construction Corporation, a parastatal involved in real estate business has 5% shareholding and National Social Security Fund (NSSF) holds 50% and the Government of Uganda holds 45%. Today, the bank looks back with pride on the business accomplished in the mortgage lending business. Through innovation and placing emphasis on Honesty, Integrity, Efficiency and Customer care, Housing Finance Bank is the leader in the mortgage, holding a 90% market share.
Job Summary: The Customer Service and Assurance Manager will develop and monitor implementation of customer service standards in line with the customer service policy and the Bank’s strategic plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate the implementation and review of the Bank’s customer service policies and standards
· Conduct customer service and quality assurance programmes to promote effective customer experience management.
· Develop, review and implement an efficient system of obtaining customer satisfaction levels, generate periodic reports and engage departments on implementation of follow up actions in line the customer service standards and the service level agreements .
· Analyze client feedback and partner with departments to build action plans that effectively address the feedback in a timely manner.
· Regularly interact with clients, obtain and address information on their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction in addition to responding to escalated issues raised through the official communication channels of the Bank.
· Train and coach team members on customer service policies, procedures, standards and techniques and engage departments to ensure that all employees consistently provide quality service.
· Carry out proactive promotion to enhance the awareness of the HFB brand and its products and services when dealing with clients. Coordinate implementation of the activities of the Bank’s Call center.
· Implement, monitor and report on the Bank’s compliance to the Bank of Uganda Financial Consumer Protection Guidelines
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head Marketing and Product Development
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Housing Finance Bank Customer Service and Assurance Manager job placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or Related Degree from a recognized institution.
· Possession of a related Post graduate qualifications added advantage
· At least four years’ experience in customer service management in a commercial bank and at Manager level
· General Banking and knowledge with emphasis on customer service, PR, Marketing & credit operations
· Good understanding of banking products and services.
· Call center management skills
· Ability to communicate orally with customers, management and other co-workers is crucial.
· Excellent customer service and people skills
· Focuses on result and responds positively to feedback
· Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
· Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity
· High level of integrity
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the Banking sector are invited to send their applications including an updated CV, certified copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, and email address of both applicant, and three competent referees addressed to:
Head Human Resources, Housing Finance Bank, Plot 4 Wampewo Avenue, P. O. Box 1539, Kampala. Uganda.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants who will not have heard from us within five weeks of closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 21st September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline