Job Title: Creative Executive
Organization: PowerFM (104.1)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu. Power FM is a radio station owned by the Watoto Church. 104.1 Power FM is Uganda’s leading Christian, Urban, Youthful and Contemporary Radio Station, with a global Listenership reach of over 250,000 daily. Reaching an audience of 15-40 year-olds, Power FM streams on both traditional FM radio and on the internet.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs Concept Development for Power FM Visuals for Events, Merchandise design and station related artwork.
- Designs and generate artwork for all signage, social media campaigns and promotions.
- Participates in the formulation of the event publicity strategy and follows up on its implementation.
- In charge of formulating strategies for increasing and engaging listenership as well as sponsorship across online and social media platforms
- Provides oversight for sponsored/ partnered events and Brand asset Management
- Develops and coordinates concepts for seasonal promotions as per directives from line manager to assist Programing and Marketing to be executed on our platforms
- The Creative Executive draws-up event budgets and ensures adherence and accountability
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Creative Executive at Power FM must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Art, graphic design, architecture related role in a reputable organisation, events management, experiential marketing and live event production
- Working experience in Media Organization will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Audio and video design packages like Audition, Photoshop, InDesign, Cool edit, Sketch-up, After effects
- Innate ability to think outside the box, creative problem solving, ability to motivate a team, adapt to changing scenarios is crucial, with high sense of achievement and self-drive.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the music industry, youth and church culture and the various players therein.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Creative Executive Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 6th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline