Organisation: Century Bottling Company (Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality (SHEQ) Manager
Coca-Cola Sabco (CCS) secured Century Bottling Company Limited (CBC) in 1995. CBC has two plants, one in Mbarara and one in Namanve, Mukono, which has since set new standards for bottling operations in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Health and safety assessment for the Plant and Contractors on site.
- Develop counter measures and procedures to mitigate any risks identified.
- Mentor and train all Personnel on site on Occupational health and safety
- Audit effectiveness of the program, investigate accidents and incidents.
- Carry out safety and fire drills at specific time intervals
- The incumbent will also coordinate implementation of health and safety procedures
- Compile and submit periodic reports for management review.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Physics/Chemistry or Environmental Management or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a related role within the FMCG industry preferably a Bottling Plant.
- Must be a driven individual with distinct self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send an updated CV to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Century Bottling Company,
P.O. Box 3990, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 29th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline