Job Title: Executive Assistant
Organisation: Uganda National Oil Company Limited (UNOC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Uganda National Oil Company Limited (UNOC) was established by Article 42 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013 and incorporated under the Company’s Act 2012, It is a fully registered limited liability company wholly owned by Government of Uganda. The overall function of UNOC is; To handle the State’s Commercial interests in the Oil and Gas industry and ensure that the resource is exploited in a sustainable manner.
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Chief Executive Officer to enhance the effective running of Uganda National Oil Company Limited (UNOC).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will prepare, draft, edit and manage information for internal and external distribution including letters, memos, reports, speeches, presentations and other correspondence;
· Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external events which includes travel, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences and other appointments;
· Work closely with key UNOC stakeholders in person, in writing or on phone, responding to and, directing any inquiries;
· Implement with minimal supervision, administrative projects and office duties as directed;
· Keenly analyse data and information for inclusion in reports, presentations, charts, graphs or tables as necessary.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Energy or Petroleum Geosciences;
· A minimum of five years working experience;
· Knowledge and experience in the petroleum industry;
· The applicant must possess strong Microsoft Office and research skills;
· Excellent communication and personnel management skills
· Possess a high level of discretion and personal integrity.
How to Apply:
All applicants are encouraged to send their electronically completed and signed applications Forms, download here, together with certified copies of academic certificates should be addressed and submitted in TRIPLICATE to the address below;
Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC),
4th Floor Amber House, Room C 408,
Plot 29/33 Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 7270, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: Friday, 30th September 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline