Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (5 Job Opportunities)
Organization: Makerere University
Faculty: College of Engineering, Design, Art and Technology (CEDAT)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Makerere University is the oldest and premier University in Uganda which strives to becoming the leading institution for academic excellence and innovations in Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of teaching of undergraduate students
· Carry out research and innovation
· Supervision of students’ research projects
· Community outreach
· In charge of examining students
· Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Assistant Lecturer must hold an M.Sc. in either Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Economics, Valuation Surveying or Land Economics from a recognized university.
· The applicants must also hold a First or Upper Second Class BSc degree in either Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Economics, Valuation Surveying or Land Economics from a recognized university.
· Age: Below 40 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit application, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and Transcripts (3 copies each set) giving full details of applicant’s education, qualifications, work experience, present salary and naming three referees, plus their postal and email addresses. The applicants should make sure that at least two Referees have forwarded references concerning their applications by the time of submission of the application. The applications should be addressed to;
The Director Human Resources,
P. O. Box 7062 Kampala, Uganda
And hand delivered to:
Employment Division Office,
Room 409, Top Floor,
Deadline: Deadline: 5th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline