Organisation: Agro-Green Group Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Agro-Green Group Limited promotes and markets Agri-chemicals and public health products.
Job Summary: The Marketing & Sales Representative will support Agro-Green Group Limited through the promotion and marketing of the company’s range of agrichemicals & public health products
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Marketing & Sales Representative should at least hold a Diploma in crop husbandry and management from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Agriculture & Farming Fields.
- Broad working knowledge and experience in marketing and selling of Agricultural Chemicals, Fertilizers & other Farm inputs.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- The applicant should at least be fluent in three local languages.
- Applicants with knowledge about market and usage of Public Health Products shall be an added advantage.
- Possession of a clean and valid driving permit will be an added advantage.
- Age: Below 32 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
Human Resource Manager,
Agro–Green Group Ltd,
Block No 38, Plot 519 & 552, Makerere Wandegeya.
P.O. Box 74674, Clock Tower, Kampala-Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza (office reception)
Plot 24B Nakasero Road
Deadline: 12th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline