Organisation: Milvik Uganda Limited (BIMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
BIMA is the world’s leading provider of low-cost insurance. Our mission is to provide insurance to the next billion on the world who do not have enough financial protection. We trade in Uganda under the name Milvik Uganda Limited (Bima).
Job Summary: The Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) will drive sales for the BIMA micro-insurance products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) will explain and sell the company’s products to our target market.
· The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) will register clients who want to sign up to the company’s products
· Refer clients who may have questions after being insured to call the company’s Customer Care number.
· Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray BIMA in a positive manner
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Direct Sales Representative (DSR) should have at least six months’ sales experience
· Demonstrated ability to hit sales targets
· Ability to effectively work with teams
· Previous experience is a sales role is an added advantage
· Outstanding communications skills in English and Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: Milvik Uganda Limited, 2nd Floor, 2B, Park Royal Mall, Buganda Road. Tel: 0392 177 277
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 16th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline