Job Title: Transport Facilitator (2 Job Placements)
Organisation: PILA Consultants
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Assistant
PILA Consultants is a client-centered local firm with an international perspective and a truly unique consultancy concept focusing on organizational/ Institutional Development and Human Resource Management. They seek to recruit for a reputable regulatory body.
Job Summary: The Transport Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating the travel of institutional staff and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively facilitate the travels of Staff, Board Members and Institutional visitors.
- Deliver mail and other correspondences to institutional stakeholders.
- Maintain the vehicle in good condition.
- The incumbent will maintain cleanliness of the cooperate vehicle.
- Provide support services as shall be required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Transport Facilitator must hold an “O” level certificate with a minimum of a pass in English language.
- Possess a clean and valid driving permit.
- A minimum of five years driving experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-work orientation
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Highly trustworthy
- Possess a polite demeanour
- Age: Between 30 to 45 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application (clearly marked with the job applied for) including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact to the address below;
Plot 648 Nanfumbambi Road, Makerere West (Kikoni),
P.O. Box 9092, Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, 7th October, 2016 by 4:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline