Job Title: Operatives (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Yard Supervisor
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the loading and offloading of product in and out of the transportation trucks
- Carry out and record stores stock count and forward records to Depot management
- Observe and control the bond gate operations
- Check all delivery trucks to ensure that all inlets and outlets are sealed after loading
- In charge of opening and closing of Lube storages after Depot operations
- Observe and implement the company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality practices Maintain cleanliness in the Depot operational areas.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Operative jobs should hold a good diploma in any technical field
- One year of working experience preferably in the Petroleum industry
- Ability to use basic mechanical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of Oil depot equipment is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter, updated CV and academic documents to: email@example.com and indicate the Job Title in the subject line. The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline: 9th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline