Job Title: Recruitment Officer (2 Entry Level Careers)
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people. Expansion into other countries is planned for 2016.
Job Summary: The Recruitment Officer will provide support in the recruitment function in order to fill all the vacant positions in line with Solar Now HR policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implement the staff recruitment and selection process by hunting for new candidates in the different regions where SolarNow operates.
· Do pre-selection of applicants and schedule interviews on a daily basis.
· Coordinate the entire interview schedule including supervising and marking the written interview in accordance with company HR policies.
· Source for suitable candidates for available positions and identify suitable recruitment channels
· Design recruitment advertisements
· Ensure that all recruitment policies, processes and procedures are adhered to and recommend ways of improvement.
· Send interview feedback to candidates
· Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the SolarNow Recruitment Officer vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial and Organizational Psychology
· One year of work experience in related field in a reputable organization
· Ready to travel and work upcountry
· Previous experience in branch or field visits
· A fit with SolarNow’s values
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent communication and reporting skills
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Good team player.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail to email@example.com including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 16th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline