Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturer in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures Skin and Hair products.
Job Summary: The Group Leader/ Charge Hand will assist in monitoring and controlling the activities of the assigned Production Assistants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder will also direct, organize and coordinate the activities of the assigned production assistants;
· The incumbent will report identified non-functioning or anomalies of machines;
· In charge of ensuring and maintaining a safe and clean work station at all times;
· Ensuring that all required materials for production/assigned work are available on a timely basis;
· Enforce discipline and proper work ethics among the assigned production assistants.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Movit Products Limited (MPL) Group Leader/ Charge Hand employment opportunity must hold a relevant Diploma from a recognized institution;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Good team work skills;
· Good organizational and planning skills;
· Good supervisory skills.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above specifications should send an application form, download here, with an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic transcripts via E-mail to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Movit Products Limited,
P.O. Box 27109 Kampala, Uganda or
E-mail to: email@example.com (Not more than 1.5 MBs)
Deadline: 19th September 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline