Job Title: Sales Executives (15 Fresher O’ level Jobs)
Organisation: TheSchoolMS Developer Team
Duty Station: Kampala and Entebbe, Uganda
TheSchoolMS Developer Team is a new IT solutions company that have majored in developing technological information management solutions for schools and institutions at all levels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Sales Representative will be locating secondary schools that would be interested in the company’s management solutions.
· Selling the company's products to schools.
· Answering any question that the stakeholders would have about the Company's products.
· Maintaining a well balanced receipt book for sales that have been made.
· Creating accounts for schools on the Company website and teaching the different stakeholders how to use the Company's products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should at least hold a Uganda Certificate Of Education or its equivalent
· The candidate should be a quick learner and quick to adjust.
· Ability to confidently express themselves in English, and at least one local language.
· Skilled with a good marketing language.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com or Call +256756920104 for more information.
Deadline: 15th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline