Job Title: Technical Project Management Team Leader
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
Job Summary: The Technical Project Management Team Leader will be responsible for planning and directing the Technical team in their support of sales of solar systems by Sales personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales teams in the customer journey through efficient project management of assessments and installations of Solar Systems.
- Plan and delegate task, including site surveys, quotations, technical discussions and installations for a team of technical personnel working across Uganda.
- Work closely with logistics teams to support the stocking and dispatch of installation materials.
- Report weekly to Technical Manager on the achievements of the team and their plans for the week ahead.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related engineering discipline.
- Project management certification (added advantage)
- At least four years’ experience in project management and related work in a reputable organisation
- Two years of core leadership responsibilities
- Previous experienced in project and personnel management
- Experienced in use of computer programs for project management
- Strong computer skills
- Good project and personnel management
- Good team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 10th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline