Job Title: Team Leader Electronic Banking
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 18672
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Team Leader Electronic Banking will actively participate in the formulation and Execution of the Electronic Banking Channels strategy and compile the Electronic banking plan, by taking market research and trends analysis into account, and by understanding customer needs through customer engagements. The incumbent will plan, drive the design and execution of the Electronic Banking solutions for Business Banking.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively work to eliminate client complaints by ensuring timely delivery and appropriate response to queries raised to the team.
· Provide input on customers’ utilization behaviours and needs to develop value propositions that will drive utilisation of the electronic channels.
· Offer support in the resolution of operational issues and functionality problems of all Business Banking digital solutions.
· Ensure effective customer migration to Digital Channels by partnering with the digital banking team and Biz direct.
· Client implementations of digital solutions i.e. BOL
· Keep abreast with online business changes, experience design standards and methods to ensure they are customer-led (i.e., based on customer needs and not just technology driven).
· Work closely with the Digital Banking team and Biz direct team to ensure the best possible use of technology to increase and improve customer experience in Business Banking.
· Keep up to date with the latest developments and digital trends with respect to related technologies and their applicability to business objectives, customer needs, as well as delivery.
· Provide input into the development of Business Banking digital solutions and execution plans to enable effective execution.
· Identify new penetration opportunities or competitive threats and assesses market trends to understand the dynamics of installation and maintenance; in order to design strategies that will capture new opportunities and grow revenues
· Consolidate and provide monthly management information on client utilisation and retention as per the required metrics.
· Act as the Business Banking representative on the Business Online change committee to provide insights and communicate upcoming changes to the Business Banking team. As well as participate in the testing of the solution.
· Keenly analyse existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities utilising available MIS and contact management strategy.
· Responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs.
· Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
· Ensures the implementation of the leadership promise and employee engagement programme.
· Develops and maintains an open communication channel with direct reports and supports staff to foster greater co-operation and teamwork.
· Monitors and manages the performance and development of staff within the area. This includes regular one-on-one feedback sessions, conducting mid-year and final performance appraisals, as well as the moderation and relative distribution of all appraisals for the team.
· Collaborate with the Digital banking team, IT, Customer Channels, Marketing, Segment heads and other key stakeholders for the design and build of market leading digital solutions
· Conduct monthly feedback sessions with Segment heads and Relationship managers in Business Banking on performance of the electronic banking team, operational issues and action plans in order to promote effective business support.
· Communicate all changes to the BOL system to segment heads, relationship managers and all key stakeholders.
· Engage with client service team in CIB on a regular basis to create a comprehensive view of the changes that are in the pipeline for the business area.
· Actively engage with the TPS Client Access team to ensure a unified business banking electronic banking journey is achieved.
· Apply country compliance; Audit and Control; and Financial Reporting standards and processes as they relate to Digital Channels.
· Serves as the single point of entry for all installation and maintenance requirements for digital banking channels including customized solutions (e.g. standalone client systems that interface with the banks’ systems)
· Upskill customers on all digital platforms including introduction of new channels and system enhancements.
· Send feedback from customers on platform usage to the relevant stakeholders; in order to gather customer insights and identify improvement opportunities to enhance electronic service delivery to the appropriate channels.
· Define and agree key metrics to track effective execution and utilisation of the digital solutions in Business Banking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Team Leader Electronic Banking job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/ Computer science or Business Computing.
· Previous exposure and expereince with understanding of the digital solutions and channels and interface with the digital banking team.
· Ability to execute/ roll out all electronic banking channels in Business Banking and manage Business online upgrades
· Proven ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position.
· Broad knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to business banking customers.
· Ability to assess client current product utilisation, client changing requirements with ability to up-sell, cross sell, advises product changes.
· Knowledge of the bank’s clients, their names, requirements, history of relationship and key relationship issues.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 1st September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline