Job Title: Client Care Officer (Several Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Mbale, Soroti, Kotido, Lira and Kapchorwa, Uganda
Reports to: Care Manager
Job Summary: The Client Care Officer will be responsible for high actor satisfaction by offering proper empathic, fun, passionate and right communication; and ensuring Standard Operational Procedures compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
· Ensure compliance to the Care manual and all other desk manuals
· Offer complete solutions
· Provide quick solutions
Key Performance Indicators:
Third party score: 90% (empathic, fun, right, passion)
Exam score: 80% Follow through instructions, policy and procedure
Solutions: Not less than 50 actions per day
Duration: Provide solutions in less than 2 minutes
Meeting: daily 8.00am - 8.30am
· Attends and Contributes to the Team Meeting
· Presents results previous day with forms to be send to Care manager: All based in SAS record
· Plans and prepares current day: assign duties and routes
Office: daily Monday 8.30am – Friday 5.30pmCall Centre (aim: provide solutions)
· Inbound: Attend to incoming calls/media
· Outbound: Conduct general information outgoing calls (delivery delays, product stock out, etc.)
Before-Sales (aim: lead generation.
· References: Contact the references as per applications
· Lead program: Soft selling to potential clients from the leads DB
· Membership program: handling scheme and related communication
· No Deposits follow up
· Any other functional tasks that might be assigned for the smooth running
After-Sales (aim: repeat & referral sales):
· Installation satisfaction; done by verifying with the client quality and completeness of the installation of the system.
· Service satisfaction; CO verifies with client that service issue was resolved and he/she is happy.
· Credit satisfaction; Following with rejected assessment clients and clients that have not made a deposit after a successful assessment.
· Sales satisfaction survey; This a 6 months periodic survey that aims understanding customer needs by collecting relevant information.
· Monitor the portfolio
· Any other functional tasks that might be assigned for the smooth running.
Reception (aim: Client Satisfaction):
· Provide information to internal and external clients and other stake holders i.e. informing clients about the new products & offers, delays in delivery or other inconveniences, contacting branches, initiating service cases.
· Attending to all incoming media like toll free, the standard phone “00” email & social media (both posting messages & handling reactions).
· Handling both out going & incoming postal services and the sms gateway
· Offer personal assistance services to Management.
· Special projects on requests from other desks.
· Close Engineering Tickets.
· Perform any other functional tasks that might be assigned for the smooth running
A team leader has the same responsibilities, authorities and tasks as any team member, plus:
· Hosts daily team meetings (optionally by phone)
· Coaches and recommends training needs as a first line resource
· Handles day-to-day operations of the team
· Supervises staff
· Notices trends and advises Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Client Care Officer jobs must hold degrees in Business administration or related disciplines
· One year of related work experience
· Excellent communication and reporting skills
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Fit with Solar Now culture.
· Fluent in English
· Language Requirements: For applicants who wish to be placed in Kotido, Mbale, Soroti, Lira, Kapchorwa, proficiency in speaking one or two of these following languages is required i.e. Japadhola, Alur, Lang, Kup Sabiny, Ateso, Ng' karamajong, Lugisu
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 31st August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline