Job Title: Sales Director/Head of Sales
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Job Summary: The Sales Director/Head of Sales manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent coordinates sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Works to ensure a sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Working closely with sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement
- Keenly monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implements enabling technologies including CRM, to field sales teams.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management and the sales support personnel in the sales department
- Provides input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Builds peer support and strong internal- company relationships with other key management personnel
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree level qualification
- Previous experience of working with large multi site and multinational companies to deliver skills solutions, contributing to budget delivery and growing the business in line with projected growth
- Experience of leading a sales team, with proven results of successfully implementing contracts
- Proven successful track record in sales with understanding of the strategic approach to long term objectives
- Results driven, processing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- The ability to successfully negotiate large contracts with companies and partners for delivery by business units
- Strong business development and organization skills
- The ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally with the ability to influence and debate at senior levels in order to get right results
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and get the best out of a team, proven with experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline