Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Organisation: Roofings Rolling Mills
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Assistant Sales Manager
Roofings Rolling Mills is a leading steel manufacturer in East Africa running a three Phase manufacturing plant. Comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars rolling mill, Continuous Galvanizing line and Colour Coating line located in Namanve Industrial and Business Park, Kampala Uganda. With world-class technology from all over the world (Germany, Austria, Italy, Canada, Japan and India), the combined capacity of the plant is over 234000 tons per annum.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of taking orders and arranging for invoicing and delivery
- The jobholder will be answering customer calls and satisfying their needs Taking orders, Making quotations & orders, Making deliveries, Assuring the best service to the Customer, Handling customer complaints
- Constant follow up with the customers and getting new orders
- Making Production orders, Special Orders, Credit / Debit Notes
- The jobholder will be raising computer Invoices and Delivery Notes whenever required
- Keeping the client ledger updated
- Follow up of the dues of the credit customers
- Adding new customers in their customer data
- Constantly monitoring the set targets and working to achieve the sales targets.
- In charge of checking whether all sales requirements have been fully satisfied and advising means of satisfying them.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sales and Marketing Executive career placement must hold a Business related bachelor’s degree
- Three years’ experience in handling sales and marketing in a fast moving manufacturing environment preferably steel and construction materials.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to work independently and high attention to client details and requirements.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a soft copy application letter, detailed CV with three professional referees and scanned copies of academic documents via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate the tittle of the position applied for in your email subject line.
Deadline: 31st August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline