Job Title: Quality Services Manager
Organization: Case Medical Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Case Medical Group is a conglomerate of an eighty bed, modern Hospital located in Central Kampala, a Health Management Organization (Insurance), Case Medcare as well as a couple of other subsidiary and affiliate medical service providers. It Facility was established in 1995 by an indigenous Ugandan as a small Clinic on Bombo Road but has since grown to a quality one-stop medical Centre providing first rate health care services in a competent and caring environment.
Job Summary: The Quality Services Manager will be responsible for managing, monitoring and ensuring that stated and implied patient requirements are met all the time. The incumbent will among other responsibilities identify and resolve patient concerns and all service related glitches that may arise. The position holder will also ensure that there is flawless quality of service delivery across the Hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise and manage all operational departments and liaise with other hospital Departments to assure seamless delivery of services. Key Processes to be directly managed shall include Customer service, Quality Assurance as well as Operations.
· Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets quality assurance and operational financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing quarterly budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
· The incumbent validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
· Responsible for maintenance and improvement of service quality through surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new services as well as.
· Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes and systems, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
· Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Works closely with the external parties and organization on matters Quality Management and ensures continued retention attained Quality Certifications.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Responsible for the smooth running of all Operational Departments.
· Responds to customer requests and questions regarding services, by way of responding to their needs and ensuring immediate action, and analyzes and rectifies customer concerns.
· Follows up action taken in cases where required and effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the Organization.
· Develops policies and procedures to promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between patients, and staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a university degree preferably in a management field.
· Certificate in Quality Management Systems will be an added advantage
· At least four years’ experience in a Managerial Position with a bias towards Customer Service, Operations and or Quality Assurance.
· Previous experience in Healthcare related administration will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of information management systems and process improvement techniques is key.
· Data management and analysis expertise is essential.
· The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate flexibility as and when required by the hospital management.
· Ability to manage own workload and prioritize effectively.
· Effective time management and organisational skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
· Smart and decent.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Emotional resilience
· Language Skills: Fluent in English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application and other documents to the Human Resource Case Hospital, Plot 69-71 Buganda Road Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 27th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline