Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Organisation: Makulu Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Board
About Makulu Group:
Makulu Group is an organization doing business mainly in the repairs and Maintenance of different Technologies that are widely used to improve people’s standards of living. It consists of three member companies currently which include; Makulu Technologies Limited, Makulu Institute of Mobile Technology, Makulu Agro-ventures. It is governed by a central management that runs, manages and develops the Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise procedures in addition to prescribed one for effectively inspecting and reporting quality issues.
- Control and monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Oversee managers, technicians and other staff; and provide guidance and feedback where necessary.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of work through monitoring processes and checking the performances.
- Regularly report all identified malfunctions and cooperate closely with the manager to ensure immediate action/implementation
- Keenly review current systems and policies to ensure they are adequate and meet our overall guidelines
- Keep a very competitive atmosphere both internally and externally.
- Collect and sort quality data and do statistical analysis to enable positive solutions.
- Keep and compare records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Ensure all company pre-defined and needed standards are met.
- The incumbent will manage staff in this department by aiding in recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Establish and maintain operation files and records.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a degree qualification from a well-known University
- One year of experience in a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Working knowledge of Total quality management and new quality systems implementation. Knowledge of regulatory affairs
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications, updated CVs and copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to:
Makulu Group of Companies,
P.O. Box 14045 Mengo-Kampala.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline