Job Title: Project Manager/ Data Analyst
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Job Summary: The Project Manager/ Data Analyst will formulate strategies for planning and managing the introduction and implementation of new projects in Solar Now in line with the Organizational objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop strategies for the effective planning, management and organization of different Solar Now projects in line with set objectives.
· Develop a framework for the effective delivery of the project objectives through using standard project management techniques
· Keenly monitor and track project milestones and deliverable
· Identify risks and evaluate their impact on the effective execution of the organization projects.
· Proactively manage changes to project objectives, scope and schedule
· Manage the day to day operation and on-going development of the Solar Now information system.
· Update and maintain systems and processes for collection of available data to support Solar Now objectives.
· Provide input into the development/implementation of other information systems.
· Ensure templates and processes for collection and analysis of required reporting metrics are fit for purpose and accurately reflect performance against targets
· Carry out audit exercises to review processes and performance to ensure quality is maintained and that the system remains fit for purpose
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Business Statistics or its equivalent.
· At least four years’ working experience in an analytical or Information Team/Role.
· Skilled in detailed analysis & validation of various types of data.
· Previous experience in highlighting key messages from detailed data-sets
· Specialist knowledge & experience of statistical, analytical & numerical techniques
· Project management experience
· Very high level of computer literacy & technical competence – including Microsoft Access
· Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving and high numeracy
· Excellent organizational skills & ability to prioritize own workload and that of other staff.
· Effective time management & ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently
· Able to build effective working relationships
· Able to work effectively with senior colleagues
· Able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing
· Ability to write appropriate management reports
· Ability to present complex information at meetings and seminars
· Fit with Solar Now culture.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, email@example.com, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 29th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline