Job Title: National Coordinator
Organization: Sustainable Research and Development (SRD)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sustainable Research and Development (SRD) Center is committed to quality and excellence in helping national and international agencies in the domains of education, health, and environment, to succeed through providing state-of-the art consultation services, exceptional capacity building opportunities, and sound implementation, monitoring, and post-project evaluation for humanitarian and development projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have at least five years’ experience in education projects.
- Demonstrate experience in data collection and baseline surveys activity.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in education projects in Uganda.
- Demonstrate experience in project evaluation, assessment, and surveys.
- Proven capacity in conducting research at the national and sub-national level, including capacity to manage, analyze, and interpret large sets of collected data and produce quality reports.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of education projects programming, gender-related dynamics.
- French and English language capabilities are must.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated that CVs will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications as early as possible.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to: email@example.com
In the email subject line, please write: Ev/Uganda (your name)
In the body of the email please write the following information only:
Project Title: Education Project Evaluation in Uganda
Job Title: National Coordinator (Ugandan Nationals)
Deadline: 24th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline