Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
Organization: PKF Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
PKF Uganda envisions being the leading Regional Firm, with a recognized global presence providing total quality and personalized service through relationships and empowered manpower and it has been in existence since 1964. Our client in the NGO Health Sector has an upcoming funding opportunity with a start date in April 2017.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager will be responsible for developing and monitoring the implementation of M & E management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking project's performance & impact and manage the utilization of data and information in line with the M & E departmental mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop, and monitor the implementation of Project M&E framework/PMMP, for monitoring the progress and impact of the projects in line with the agreed upon performance indicators as per donor requirements
· Develop and monitor the implementation of approaches for conducting periodic surveys (baseline/site assessment, progress/midterm, and end of project) to establish the current, progress and impact level of project in relation to the set performance indicators in line with the project objectives and M & E departmental mission
· Develop and monitor the implementation of project guidelines for data utilization and feedback mechanisms internally and externally in the district which includes organizational periodic team reviews to improve project thematic performance in line with project objectives
· Develop and review MIS specifications for project and monitor functionality of the different information systems in line with MOH guidelines for Health Management Information System (HMIS)
· The incumbent will develop and monitor the implementation of periodic M&E project operational plans, scorecard and manage the M & E project budget in line with M&E departmental mission and financial guidelines
· Develop and monitor the implementation of the capacity building plan (in terms of training, mentorship, support supervision and implementation of retooling plan) for M & E in all project supported sites in line with organizational capacity building guidelines and M & E policy
· Actively participate in the developing/reviewing of support supervision guidelines, plans and tools for the project in organizational in liaison with MoH and other stakeholders and as well monitor the procurement and distribution process of all data collection tools for the project
· Develop a system and procedures for generating quality project reports to key stakeholders in line with the project objectives
· Develop and maintain a competent and motivated team of M & E staff through implementing Human Resources support activities in line with the Human resources manual.
· Build and maintain strategic partnerships and networks with MoH, districts, donor and other key stakeholders for a comprehensive, relevant and harmonized interventions in line with various program objectives
· Actively participate in project design/proposal preparation by providing technical support in the formulation of logical framework of a given project/ research study and their data analysis plans in line with the organizational’s mission
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Master’s level degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or Statistics or another related field
· At least six years of relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of large scale health and HIV/AIDS service delivery and systems strengthening programs
· Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English and
· Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by experience in facilitation, close collaboration with varying types of partners.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an email application with a fully updated CV and academic documents, email address and day-time telephone contact to this E-mail address; email@example.com
Deadline: 2nd September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline