Job Title: Manager Eco Systems & Strategy Execution
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 18727
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Manager Eco Systems & Strategy Execution will be tasked by Stanbic Bank to drive the governance and execution of the Business Banking strategy focusing on eco systems. The incumbent will ensure alignment of all Business Banking initiatives to the Business Banking strategy and eco systems approach. Manage the activity, productivity and interplay of Business Banking with CIB by defining, implementing and supporting Business Banking initiatives aligned to the country’s business objectives and local market expectations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Steers the execution of strategic Business Banking plans (together with the segment heads) and drives the implementation of eco systems.
· Research and analyse the local market to understand key business drivers, influences and competitor activity.
· Keenly track the achievement of sector financial targets, such as, revenue, ROEs, and share a monthly report with the segment heads.
· Check alignment of CVPs in Business Banking to the Business Banking strategy.
· Work closely with the MI team to develop measures specific to tracking Eco systems activities and penetration.
· Actively facilitates the administration and analysis of the Client Service Surveys, as well as the implementation of focused action plans needed to address the gaps identified.
· Ensure that all issues identified in client surveys are addressed within agreed timelines.
· Carry out set routine activities such as, monthly reporting, Manco pack development and completion and filing of minutes for Business Banking MANCO meetings.
· Drive the Eco system forum
· Ensure that a needs analysis is conducted to identify customer needs in Business Banking and incorporated into the CVPs.
· Identify strengths and weaknesses in the Business Banking strategy and ensure that suitable tactics are implemented to address concerns and maximize strengths.
· Opportunity Management – Ensure that adequate “joint ventures”, synergy and relationships are built with CIB, Segment heads in PBB and Channels to create efficiencies in Business Banking.
· Working in liaison with the MI team to develop, implement and manage measurement systems within the unit to ensure an efficient and accurate MIS structure.
· Monitor and track operating expenditure budget using established control measures for the team and provide a report to the segment heads on a monthly basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Manager Eco Systems & Strategy Execution career placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Commerce or a related field
· At least three years’ experience in the client service environment.
· Strong Change Management skills and an understanding of change management models.
· Broad knowledge and understanding of all Business Banking product/ service offerings.
· The incumbent must understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators and uses financial analysis to evaluate strategic options and opportunities
· Ability to use own understanding of the clients’ business, their environment and objectives, and demonstrate the ability to forge relationships with assigned clients by delivering solutions suited to their strategy.
· Demonstrated ability to select the appropriate index or other benchmark information to use to review Business performance
· Proven ability to plan, develop and execute an enterprise information management framework, to improve the accuracy, integrity and accessibility of information.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline