Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a leading energy player on the international stage. Our facilities are located in various regions of the world, as are our shareholders. In 2012, we reorganized our operations to optimize their growth and development. Total is the fifth-largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company in the world.
Job Summary: The Logistics Projects Officer will study the current setup and initiate several projects to update our supply chain.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder will be formalizing project objectives, in terms of scope, timeframe, specifications and budget
· Studying the technical, economic and HSE viability of each project to ascertain its relevance and benefit
· Kick starting the basic engineering phase, to study the various technical and financial possibilities and recommend the best solution
· Proposing a procurement strategy
· Seeking management sanction to initiate projects
· The incumbent will launch projects
· In charge of ensuring coordination between all stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Master’s degree in engineering with focus on mechanical engineering and project management
· Mechanical engineer or general engineer with training in project management or prior experience in project design
· Good technical and computing skills
· Knowledge in project management tools
· Personal skills: Innovation, autonomy, written and verbal communication, reliable, thoroughness, teamworking
· Languages: French and English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so wish to TOTAL in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 30th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline