Job Title: Job Agency Manager
Organization: KSK Associates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is a Professional Services Firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Business Planning, Feasibility studies & Project Proposal Preparation, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information System Solutions.
Job Summary: The Job Agency Manager will provide human resource services in recruitment of talented independent contractors and maintain day-to-day administrative and logistical support for the smooth functioning of recruitment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled and competent temporary independent contractors for assignment for clients as required, i.e. Participate recruitment planning, and provide suggestions, timelines and recommendations on implementation of recruitment;
- Ensure that independent contractors assigned to clients have undergone the necessary screening, and are both healthy and capable of executing work;
- Ensure that all independent contractors are readily available for assignment unless, the assignment had been terminated;
- In charge of the remuneration process of all independent contractors for the duration of the assignments, and ensure that contractors’ wages are paid promptly at the end of the assignment or every calendar month, whichever is sooner;
- Ensure that all independent contractors on assignment conform to the rules, policies, procedures and work practices of clients;
- Participate fully in any procedures required by clients concerning any allegations of misconduct, incapacity and/or operational requirements as communicated by clients;
- Ensure that appropriate counselling on performance is provided in case the independent contractors deviate on the agreed performance standards;
- Manage independent contractors and their progress by measuring success against defined objectives;
- Meet with the independent contractors on a periodic basis to address, or resolve any requirements, or problems that may arise;
- Monitoring the timely completion of tasks and the preparation of all deliverables;
- Visit clients’ premises on a timely basis and ensure that independent contractors perform in accordance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management;
- At least three to five years of relevant work experience, including recruitment management, human resource processes etc. Candidates with a background in recruitment preferred.
- Strong leadership skills – we are looking for candidates with demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside work. Examples of demonstrated leadership experience include managing a team or starting a business.
- Humility & Positive Attitude – We are looking for a passionate professional who combines strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service;
- Strong computer skills – proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications together with detailed resumes, copies of academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Officer
Plot 24A Hannington Road
KSK Green Campus
P.O. Box 70434 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 5th August 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline