Job Title: HR & Administration Manager
Organisation: Kagga & Partners (KAGGA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kagga & Partners (KAGGA) is a leading consulting firm in Engineering and Management. Since its formation in 1974 by Eng. Abdu S. Kagga, KAGGA has successfully executed a large number of consultancy assignments, not only in Uganda but also in East, Central and Southern Africa including Tanzania, Eritrea, Rwanda, Malawi, Swaziland, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan and Mozambique.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective business leadership that motivates the HR & Administration team to deliver on the HR & Administration Support Unit’s (SU’s) performance targets.
- Develop and implement a HR & Administration strategy that is aligned to the Corporate Services strategy and supports the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) and SUs deliver on their strategies and business objectives.
- Ensure effective customer service delivery at the front desk.
- Maintain an updated employee records management system.
- Ensure the safety and maintenance of the company’s assets.
- Ensure compliance to the company’s Quality Management and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) policies.
- Actively participate in updating and ensuring compliance of the approved HR policies and procedures by staff.
- Coordinate the travel and accommodation arrangements of staff and consultants.
- Keenly monitor and prepare periodic performance updates of the implementation of the HR & Administration’s strategy and present reports to the Head of Corporate Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The HR & Administration Manager must hold a University Degree from a recognised University.
- Possession of a Human Resource post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- At least three years’ experience working with a reputable organisation.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to think at a strategic level
- Ability to work with and through multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to drive and deliver set results
- Ability to pursue high standards of excellence in line with agreed policies and practices
- Ability to identify and provide opportunities that enable others reach their full potential
- Ability to network, synergise and negotiate
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 15th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline