Job Title: Head Human Resource
Organisation: Makulu Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Board
About Makulu Group:
Makulu Group is an organization doing business mainly in the repairs and Maintenance of different Technologies that are widely used to improve people’s standards of living. It consists of three member companies currently which include; Makulu Technologies Limited, Makulu Institute of Mobile Technology, Makulu Agro-ventures. It is governed by a central management that runs, manages and develops the Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will lead the HR Committee to perform limitless success in regards of productivity
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in line with overall business strategies and values
- Develop and monitor, systems, policies and procedures across all member Companies
- The jobholder will also bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment to desirable conditions.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain effective pay plan and benefits programs.
- Assess training needs to apply, and monitor training programs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a degree in a relevant field or any other qualification with a bias in human resources or management. Membership to human resource body is an added advantage
- At least two years of relevant working experience in human resource role
- Proven supervision experience
- Extensive knowledge of applicable employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements
- Good problem solving / analytical skills
- Human resources capacity.
- Communication proficiency.
- Good leadership skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Ethical conduct
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications, updated CVs and copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to:
Makulu Group of Companies,
P.O. Box 14045 Mengo-Kampala.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline