Job Title: Social Media Officer
Organisation: Aikan HR Consultants
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Aikan HR Consultants is one of Uganda’s leading HR consulting companies and trusted strategic HR advisory partner. Its services include aikan Jobs™, aikan Recruitment™, aikan Internship™, aikan Leasing™, aikan Payroll™ and aikan OD.™
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively participate in developing and budgeting for a digital marketing and advertising strategy for aikan jobs.
· Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
· Post interesting and relevant industry related blogs and share amongst followers.
· Quickly respond appropriately to queries and concerns from customers; constantly engage the audience and monitor online reviews and reputation.
· Explore new media channels to engage with audiences.
· Communicate and interact with business partners, potential customers and key stakeholders to strengthen the relationships.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Social Media Officer should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· At least two years’ post qualification experience.
· Previous experience handling multiple social media accounts for an organization is an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of social media communication.
· Ability to identify and solve problems.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 30th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline