Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Organization: Roofings Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roofings Limited is a leading manufacturer of steel and plastic building materials within East Africa. Our head offices are situated about 6km outside Kampala city centre in Lubowa, along Entebbe road. Other group companies include; Roofings Rolling Mills (located in Namanve) and Roofings Polypipes (located in Lubowa).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Purchasing Officer will be tasked with looking for reputable suppliers with competitive prices in the market ·
· Responsible for purchasing of required spares locally for the machines in the factory and administration ·
· In charge of purchasing officer shall maintain a register showing when material requisition is received i.e date
· Prepare comparison charts
· Make sure that there are quality products purchased and delivered to stores on time.
· Keep all records and files for purchase updated
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Roofings Purchasing Officer job opportunity should hold a Diploma in Procurement or related field
· At least two years’ experience in a similar position ·
· High computer literacy and knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications accompanied by relevant academic testimonials, curriculum vitae, with names and contact details of three (3) referees via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to the address below:
Human Resources Manager
Plot 126 Lubowa Estate Entebbe,
P. O. Box 7169 Kampala. Uganda
NB: Please indicate the job title you are applying for in the email subject.
Deadline: 31st August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline