Job Title: Nurse
Organization: St. Rita Medical Center, Kiwenda
Duty Station: Gayaza, Wakiso, Uganda
St. Rita Medical Center is a private not-for-profit health facility located in Kiwenda, Gayaza.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Takes part in continuous nursing coverage on Wards/Units by receiving reports and effectively handing over to in-coming staff.
· Keeps patients comfortable and ensure a clean and safe environment.
· Provides timely treatment as prescribed and carry out nursing procedures.
· Carries out observations, keep proper records and ensure their safe custody.
· Participates in doctors/clinical officers’ ward rounds.
· Receives patients, registers admissions and discharges.
· Ensures that aseptic techniques are adhered to in the preparation procedures.
· Maintains close contact with patients
· Ensure confidentiality
· Carries out Health Education to patients and their attendants.
· Actively participates in Primary Health Care activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the nurse job should be enrolled nurses or enrolled comprehensive nurses with certificates from recognized institutions
· A minimum of two years’ experience as an enrolled Nurse.
· The applicant must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
· The candidate should possess a patient-focused approach and pleasant personality.
· Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a typed letter of application together with current curriculum vitae showing details of your address and contact plus copies of certificates with two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact +256 704 146730 and / or +256 701 032 850 for more information.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2016
For more of the latest Ugandan jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline