Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: District Manager
Umeme is a public company cross listed on both the Uganda Securities Exchange and the Nairobi Securities Exchange with over 6,483 shareholders, including high value international institutional investors. Umeme operates under a concession with a structural monopoly in the distribution of electricity across Uganda, distributing 99% of electricity in Uganda through a single buyer model.
Job Summary: The Customer Relationship Officer will be tasked with building and maintaining long term relationships with the Key Customers and stakeholders through managing all district customer and stakeholder interactions to maximize shareholder.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Customer Relationship Officer will implement the Key customer and stakeholder relationship management activities/ agenda in the district in order to grow shareholder value.
· The jobholder will create and periodically update data bases for potential and existing Key customers & stakeholders; recommend power solutions and stakeholder support based on agreed value propositions.
· Plan and execute the Know Your Customer (KYC) plan including customer identification at on boarding, CS week, Coordination’s of promotions marketing campaign to grow district revenue.
· The Customer Relationship Officer will directly market and sell Power solutions to potential customers, identify and support graduation of from lower to high phase consumption and on board customers to drive business growth.
· Carryout timely outage notifications to Key customers and stakeholders within the operating district to enhance company image and brand.
· Receive, resolve and escalate where necessary Customer complaints to the relevant business unit or team members to ensure timely resolution for protection of district revenue.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Umeme Customer Relationship Officer job placement must hold a degree in any business related discipline
· Possession of a post graduate qualification in business or management will be an added advantage.
· At least two years’ experience Customer service management.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs clearly detailing your suitability for the position in terms of required qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application E-mail.
Deadline: 1st September 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline