Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT. IMK is recruiting for a Christian-based NGO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
· Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
· Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
· The incumbent develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
· Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant job opportunity should preferably hold a Bachelors of Business Administration and other related courses.
· At least two years of related administrative experience.
· Good reporting skills
· Good administrative writing skills
· Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Skills in managing processes
· Excellent organizational skills
· Analyzing Information
· High degree of professionalism
· Good problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 12th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline