Job Title: Regional Coordinator (Eastern Region)
Organisation: Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
Job Summary: The Regional Coordinator (Eastern Region) will be providing marketing services for all FUE’s services, playing a key role in ensuring FUE’s marketing is both influential and competitive for the full range of our stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing FUE and its services in the region
- Recruitment of new members in the region and retention as per FUE’s strategic plan.
- In charge of the orientation of all new members
- Mapping of potential members
- Servicing members
- Responsible for mobilizing members for training and other FUE’s activities
- In charge of organizing fundraising activities
- Carrying our annual needs assessment surveys of members
- Developing policy position papers for districts under the Region
- In charge of mobilizing for elections of District Committee Members
- Sourcing for Training and Consultancy work
- The incumbent will be sourcing and securing sponsorships
- Maintaining and updating customer and member databases
- In charge of monitoring and facilitating of established District Employers Committees
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a University Degree in marketing
- At least two years’ experience in a role of marketing services.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressing them to The Human Resource Specialist, Federation of Uganda Employers, Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve P.O. Box 3820, Kampala. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 11th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline