Job Title: Personal Assistant
Organisation: Kagga & Partners (KAGGA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kagga & Partners (KAGGA) is a leading consulting firm in Engineering and Management. Since its formation in 1974 by Eng. Abdu S. Kagga, KAGGA has successfully executed a large number of consultancy assignments, not only in Uganda but also in East, Central and Southern Africa including Tanzania, Eritrea, Rwanda, Malawi, Swaziland, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan and Mozambique.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Personal Assistant will coordinate communication (telephone and other correspondences) to and from the Managing Director’s office.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Officer to manage the MD’s travel arrangements.
- Maintain a well-organized filing system in the MD’s office.
- Manage the Managing director’s calendar and meetings including all logistics required (venue, refreshments, presentations, writing minutes and reports).
- Work with the Procurement Officer to ensure that the procurement needs for the MD’s office are adequately supplied.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s Quality Management and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Personal Assistant job opportunity should preferably hold a University Degree from a recognised University.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role working with a reputable organisation.
- Ability to plan and organise
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to drive and deliver set results
- Ability to pursue high standards of excellence in line with agreed policies and practices
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 15th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline