Job Title: Audit Assistant
Organisation: Roofings Rolling Mills
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager
Roofings Rolling Mills is a leading steel manufacturer in East Africa running a three Phase manufacturing plant. Comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars rolling mill, Continuous Galvanizing line and Colour Coating line located in Namanve Industrial and Business Park, Kampala Uganda. With world-class technology from all over the world (Germany, Austria, Italy, Canada, Japan and India), the combined capacity of the plant is over 234000 tons per annum.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute day today audit verifications in operations and advise concerned departments and process owners on required improvements.
- Perform auditing for all operations, finances and compliances with regulatory requirements and internal controls.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to business processes and controls.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with operational teams for smooth operations.
- Carry out assigned audit activities timely and effectively.
- Interview business units and process owners to obtain information required for auditing.
- The incumbent will notify audit issues to Managers in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and submit reports of audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Maintain all audit work papers and reports for reference purposes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Audit Assistant job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Accounting option, Bachelors of accounts and finance.
- One year of experience in handling audit responsibilities in a busy environment.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a soft copy application letter, detailed CV with three professional referees and scanned copies of academic documents via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate the tittle of the position applied for in your email subject line.
Deadline: 31st August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline