Job Title: Doctor
Organization: St. Rita Medical Center, Kiwenda
Duty Station: Gayaza, Wakiso, Uganda
St. Rita Medical Center is a private not-for-profit health facility located in Kiwenda, Gayaza.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Doctor participates in diagnosis, treatment and management of patients
· Routinely evaluates patients and refers them for specialized health care.
· Participates in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
· Adheres to the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
· Takes part in Outreach and community health programmes.
· Participates in research activities and health data collection.
· Compiles and submit periodic reports.
· Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Doctor should hold an MBChB Degree or its equivalent, from a recognized University/ Institution.
· The applicants must also be registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
· Possess a valid annual practicing license (APL)
· A minimum of two years of related experience preferably in a non-profit organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a typed letter of application together with current curriculum vitae showing details of your address and contact plus copies of certificates with two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact +256 704 146730 and / or +256 701 032 850 for more information.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2016
For more of the latest Ugandan jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline