Job Title: Officer –TREP (42 No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: KCCA TREP Coordinator
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament, responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda.
Tax Payer Registration and Expansion Program (TREP) is a collaborative initiative between URA, Local Governments, KCCA and the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) aimed at identifying, sensitizing, educating, registering and supporting potential Taxpayers with the aim of growing a tax paying culture among Uganda’s citizens. TREP is a country wide program rolled out to the 34 urban municipal councils and as such all applicants must be flexible and ready to be deployed up country.
Job Summary: The Officer –TREP will implement the Taxpayer register expansion programme by working closely with our partners MOLG, URA, URSB and the selected Local Governments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the 42 KCCA Officer –TREP jobs must at least hold an honours degree in any discipline.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of credit in Maths and English at O’ level
- One year of experience in carrying out field work while interfacing with members of the public
- Knowledge of Domestic tax laws
- Highly Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and conceptual skills
- Customer Focus and sensitivity to high quality services
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams from diverse Business areas
- Exceptional Integrity and with potential to lead
- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and works with minimum supervision
- Able to keep abreast with all emerging business trends and demands
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified Ugandans should send their three sets of applications including certified photocopies of their certificates and testimonials, plus three recent certified passport size photographs submitted to the Director, Administration and Human Resource, P. O. Box 7010, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 31st August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline