Job Title: HR Administrators (4 Entry Level Careers)
Organization: Windle Trust Uganda (WTU)
Funding Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Human Resources Officer
Windle Trust Uganda is Non-profit organization whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. Windle Trust Uganda has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. WTU works in partnership with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The HR Administrators will coordinate and manage procurement processes at field level
· Manage assets, stock and inventories
· The jobholders will manage effective logistics functions at the field office (accommodation, equipment, transport, supplies, utilities)
· Assist the programme officer in managing the public relations of the organization at field level.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants must be graduate swith a first degree, either in HR or (in a management, psychology or business-related discipline with PGD in HR)
· A minimum of two years’ experience in HR environment.
· Strong administration and problem solving skills
· Computer literacy skills i.e. familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
· High level of confidentiality
· High degree of flexibility and willingness to learn
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Proven ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· High personal initiative
· Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
· Willing to work in any part of the country where Windle Trust has field offices.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and copies of their relevant academic and professional documents addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Windle Trust Uganda,
Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill
P. O. Box 24230 Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: Hr@windletrust.ug
Deadline: 26th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline