Job Title: Data Management Officer (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head of Data Management and Bio-stat
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the District of Rakai, South Western Uganda. It is based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute - Entebbe and Kalisizo in Rakai District.
Job Summary: The Data Management Officer will work on different clinical and epidemiological studies. Key duties will include routine data management activities, designing data entry applications and conducing routine analyses of data.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Data Management Officer should hold a Bachelor of Statistics or BSc (MES) Honours degree.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in data management using either SQL Server or Ms Access
- Previous experience in field data collection methods.
- Possess of data analytical skills using STATA or SPSS will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant, social, flexible, with good interpersonal skills and a spirit of team building/work
- Must be self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision and well organized
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in both English and Luganda languages.
- Able and willing to work and reside in the rural setting of Kalisizo - Rakai District.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P.O. Box 279, Kalisizo, Rakai, Uganda
Send by E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 12th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline