Job Title: Sales Agent Managers (10 Job Vacancies)
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 200,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Sales Agent Manager will recruit, manage and work with Sales Representatives in the field so as to meet sales targets needs in line with MKOPA business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and manage a team of Sales Representatives to meet and exceed the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance Sales Representatives to meet the performance standards
- Manage Sales Representative inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines
- Build and develop local networks to assist in growing sales volume
- Prepare and submit weekly activity plans and reports to Territory Sales Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold any relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- At least one year sales experience in the field especially in FMCG, financial services, or other products and services in East Africa
- Ability to manage, mentor and coach sales team to achieve sales targets/figures
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Proven ability to plan ahead.
- Proven ability to work in a self-disciplined & proactive manner.
- Tenacious personality
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good proven report writing skills.
- Willingness to work in rural areas/Country wide
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: email@example.com addressed to with the subject “Sales Agent Manager” addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager,
M-KOPA Uganda Limited,
Lubowa Estate, Plot 1300 -1301 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 15th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline