Job Title: Workshop Accountant
Organization: Globe Trotters Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Globe Trotters Limited is one of Uganda’s leading, most trusted, eﬃcient transporter and truck drive away logistics company. Globe Trotters does nationwide truck drive away — and does it right. Since 2006, we have worked with many international aid organizations, ﬂeets, and manufacturers of all sizes to move their cargo with speed, integrity, and care.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Workshop Accountant must hold a Degree in Accounting or Commerce
- Professional accounting qualification in ACCA or CPA is an added advantage
- A minimum of four years’ experience
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency with quick books
- Possession of knowledge in procurement of spare part is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications by hand delivery to our offices at Plot 956 Avenue - Butto Kakajjo - Bweyogerere (Tel no. +256 393 370177)
Deadline: 29th July, 2016 by 4.00pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline