Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Organisation: University Research co., LLC (URC)
Project Name: USAID Strengthening Uganda’s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) Project
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States.
About URC SUSTAIN Project:
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Uganda’s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project. The project supports delivery of quality HIV prevention, treatment, care and laboratory services at selected regional referral and general hospitals.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist works with the project team to support implementation of the project M&E and data systems. This includes working closely with the project M&E and other technical staff in ensuring collection, analysis and dissemination of information to track project progress at project and hospital levels.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID SUSTAIN Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist job placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, IT and any other related field;
- Postgraduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation / Project Planning and Management is a MUST;
- At least three years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of HIV prevention, care and treatment programs;
- Familiarity with the MoH HMIS tools, procedures and guidelines;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of development and implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks and systems for development programs;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Results-oriented, team player, and with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their cover letters, curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for three professional references in the subject line by addressed to:
Human Resource & Administration Coordinator,
University Research Co., LLC – Centre for Human Services,
Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent, Naguru
P.O Box 28745
E-mail to: email@example.com (Not more than 3MB)
NB: Please remember to state the position you are applying for in the subject of the email and the envelope.
Deadline: 22nd July 2016 by 5.00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline